The innovative idea of writing a book creeps in your mind and the same is communicated to us.
- We discuss the idea in detail, give it a shape of concept.
- You frame the concept into detail contents of the book and submit the same with synopsis to our editorial team and subject matter specialist for consideration and review.
- Considering other books in the global market and the need of the readers, we discuss to work out some improvements which may lead us.
- For better sales and acceptability among targeted markets. Terms and conditions are mutually considered and decided.
- After finalization of both contents and terms we sign an author publisher agreement.
- Your continuous update helps us to make pre promotional planning by approaching targeting readers and to make schedule timely publishing.
- Your manuscript should be submitted within agreed time frame in both soft and hard copy. This should include:
- Front Page
- Foreword (If Any)
- Detail Contents (Marked with no.)
- Chapter Wise document file (Preferable in MS Word)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of All the Authors/Editors
- Brief About all the Authors/Editors
- Brief about the book
- Highlighted Words for Subject Index Entry (Only in Hard Copy)
- After receipt of the manuscript in all respect we will start typesetting and send you the first proof for corrections and to check desired orientation and planning.
- Another copy of the manuscript will be given to our editors and subject matter specialist for review.
- If our editor and SMS have any suggestion or quarry or objection regarding the contents that we will convey the same to you.
- As the corrections are marked at your end and send to us we will carry out all corrections and send you the final press-ready copy in PDF format along with title cover and promotional contents for your final consent.
- After receiving your final consent the book will be sent to press for printing and deserved copies will be sent to you.
- Book will be is released in the trade and the information of release along with publicity contents will be been sent to all the possible readers.